Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All information is secure and private. We do NOT sell our customers information.
- Items available on the website may NOT be available in our on-line catalog, please call to verify the availability of the item(s).
- All products listed are limited in quantities.
- IN some rare cases it can happen that we over sell. In that case a full refund is due.
Orders typically ship in 2 to 4 business days from the day the sale settled.
Please be patient during high volume periods (i.e. any holiday season),
as these can affect shipping times drastically. Please please check the status of your order before calling us. If the status of your order is "SHIPPED" but you still did not get an email with tracking info, call or email us. We ship all packages with tracking. Once your sale is processed, invoice and shipping label printed, you should get an email from that your package is mailed. However, that usually comes one day after you get tracking info, as it takes time for us to package and deliver boxes to the post office.
By purchasing ammunition from AKstuff.com either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are at least 21 years of age.
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Are a U.S. citizen and have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
The corporate office and
warehouse of AKstuff.com are
located in the great state of Georgia. Orders shipped to Georgia
destinations or picked up at our location will be charged 4% sales
tax rates. All GA businesses making purchases with the intent of
resale may complete a GA Exemption Certificate and will not be
charged sales tax. This tax exempt certificate must be completed BEFORE
purchases are made. No refunds of sales tax will be given upon
completion of the purchase if the T.E.C is not on file prior to